Our love for Shiitake is never ending… Shiitake is a delicious and healthy alternative to regular cultivated mushrooms. It is considered as a ‘super-food’ with proven anti-viral properties. Shiitake is registered in Japan as a cancer-fighting therapy. This mushroom is low in calories, offers good amounts of fibre and is rich in vitamins and minerals. And we just love the umami flavour of this incredible tasty mushroom!
5 Important Facts
- Shiitake contains Lentinan that is claimed to heal chromosome damage caused by anticancer treatments
- This is a great source of B vitamins, which help support adrenal function and turn nutrients from food into useable energy and improve brain function
- These mushrooms have three compounds that help lower cholesterol:
> This compound inhibits an enzyme involved in producing cholesterol
> These molecules help block cholesterol absorption in your gut.
> Beta glucans. This type of fiber can lower cholesterol
- Excellent to boost immune system due to its high nutrients, such as B vitamins, vitamin D, selenium, niacin, and 7 of the 8 essential amino acids
- Contains the antioxidant L-ergothioneine, which helps prevent cell breakdown and helps exfoliate the skin
Habaneros are known for their extra hot spiciness and fiery heat taste. It is also rich in flavour with an undertone of fruity and floral notes.
5 Important Facts
- Habanero Flavour is sweet, fruity, tropical, smokey
- Scoville heat units (SHU): 100,000 – 350,000
- High in Vitamin A and C as well as minerals like potassium
- Contain capsaicin which help fight inflammation
- Fat Free and low in Sugar
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.