Dried Shiitake Mushrooms grounded to the perfect powder dust to use in your dishes.
A chef once said shiitake powder can radically improve most home cooking as it adds a tremendous amount of flavour and umami (savoury goodness) to everything.
Keep your finely ground shiitake near the stove, right next to the salt and pepper.
- Add to your dishes for that extra flavour
- Add to your white sauce for a delicious mushrooms sauce
- Add to pasta dishes, soup, noodles or bredies
- Excellent with fish and chicken
- Add to food during cooking process
- Add 1- 2 tbsp. to dishes for umami flavor
- Add to omelets
- Mix in with pastas, rice dishes
- Some chefs use this as sauce thickener
You can use mushroom seasoning basically everywhere:
Soups: Stir in a tablespoon of mushroom seasoning to noodles broths, vegetable soups, or ramen! I recommend using about one tablespoon for 6-8 cups of soup.
Stir-fries: Near the end of cooking, add a teaspoon for extra umami!
Marinades: Perfect to enhance the flavor of your tofu/tempeh/seitan marinades.
Dips & sauces: Use in cheesy sauces, hummus, bechamel, pasta sauces, etc. I always use mushroom seasoning when making this Vegan Foie Gras recipe for example.
Ingredients: 100% Shiitake mushrooms
Check out our website for more SharLeBel products! www.sharlebel.com and follow the link to our on-line shop.
Or follow us on Social media :