Spice up your dish to the next level with this rich savory blend of fragrance. Dukha/Dukkah is a typical Egyptian/Moroccan condiment consisting of a mixture of herbs, nuts, and spices.
Sharlebel created a twist to this favourite spice by adding Shiitake Mushrooms.
Typical used as a dip with bread and olive oil. But there are so many uses for this lovely spice!
- Used as coating over meat, chicken or fish
- Sprinkle it over hummus, soups, eggs, veggies or fresh fruit
- Sprinkle over avo
- Use as Salad Sprinkle to give a unique earthy flavor and delicious crunch
- Delicious over fruit salad or yoghurt
- Mix with olive oil and use as a marinate for fish or chicken
- Sprinkle over ice cream for a nutty desert
Ingredients: Toasted nuts, seeds, spices, sesame, pepper & shiitake mushroom powder
Allergens: Mushrooms, Nuts
Check out our website for more SharLeBel products! www.sharlebel.com and follow the link to our on-line shop.
Or follow us on Social media :